For the FTP (multiple files) connection, you will need to have the following fields filled up. The steps of the connection will be provided below:
1. Fill in the login credentials of the user and password fields.
2. Specify the FTP source host to that you want to export the inventories.
eg. vendor.com:20, ftp.vendor.com, 18.104.22.168
3. Fill in the Directory and filename where the feed file is located.
This will retrieve all files that begin with inventory...
For a filename with a timestamp, please click here for more info.
Only supports CSV, XML, and JSON file format only
4. Select an option under the After Process field, depending on the user for choosing which option for their feed file to be after the process is finished.
- Do Nothing To My File
- Append Date To My File (<date_time>_file_name)
- Rename My File
- Delete My File
5. File Format field is can be set as Auto by the user where Stock Sync auto-detects the file format or the user also can choose the type of file format that they attaching for the connection method accordingly.
The File Format that can be set by the user is CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, JSON, .TXT, EDI, and HTML Table.
6. If your FTP server is secure,
Whitelist the IP address 22.214.171.124 in your server. Watch FTP tutorial video
7. Click on the test connection to test it out or else you can test it via FileZilla. Learn more about How to test via FileZilla?