For the Implicit FTP (TLS Enabled) connection, you will need to have the following fields filled up. The steps of the connection will be provided below:
1. Fill in the login credentials of the user and password fields.
2. Specify the FTP source host to that you want to export the inventories to.
eg. vendor.com:20, ftp.vendor.com, 22.214.171.124
3. Fill in the Directory and filename where the feed file is located.
For a filename with a timestamp, please click here for more info.
4. Select an option under the After Process field, which depends on the option for the feed file to be after the process is finished.
- Do Nothing To My File
- Append Date To My File (<date_time>_file_name)
- Rename My File
- Delete My File
5. The File Format field is set to Auto where Stock Sync auto-detects the file format or can also choose the type of file format.
6. By default First Row Header is disabled. If there’s a header on the file, need to enable this option.
Whitelist the IP address "126.96.36.199" in your server. Watch FTP tutorial video
7. Click on the test connection to test it out or else you can test it via FileZilla. Learn more about How to test via FileZilla?