For the Microsoft SharePoint connection method, you can refer below to follow the steps:-
1. Provide the Shared Link to have the connection.
For example, https://<tenant>sharepoint.com/
2. The File Format field is set to Auto where Stock Sync auto-detect the file format or can also choose the type of file format.
3. By default First Row Header is disabled. If there’s a header on the file, need to enable this option.
4. Then, for the Sheet Name you can put the sheet name under that field. If there are multiple sheets separated, you can put commas as separate.
For example Sheet1, Sheet2
5. Lastly, you can click Test Connection to test the connection as well.