For the Houzz - FTP Inventory connection, you will need to have the following fields filled up.
The steps of the connection and the picture will be provided below:
1. Fill in the login credentials of the user and password fields.
2. Specify the FTP source host to export the inventories to.
eg. vendor.com:20, ftp.vendor.com, 188.8.131.52
3. Fill in the Path and Filename where the feed file located.
For filename with a timestamp, please click here for more info.
4. If your FTP server is secure, please tick on the IP Whitelisting and copy the link provided for it to work.
Whitelist the IP address "184.108.40.206" in your server. Watch FTP tutorial video
5. Once done fill up all the required fields, you click the Next button there to continue with field mapping.