Product Identifier is the most essential field that needs to be mapped for an update or adding new products or removing products.
The number of matches depends on this field.
These are the options you can use as identifiers:
- Variant SKU
- Variant's Title
- Product's Title
- SKU + Option 1
- SKU + Option 2
- SKU + Option 1 + Option 2
- SKU + Barcode
- SKU + Barcode + Option 1
- SKU + Option 3
- SKU + Option 1 + Option 3
- SKU + Option 2 + Option 3
- SKU + Option 1 + Option 2 + Option 3
- Handle + Option 1
- Handle + Option 2
- Handle + Option 1 + Option 2
You can use the COLUMN NAME from the feed file as the identifier:
eg: "SKU", "SKU++Colour", "SKU++Colour++Size"
or use column index such as eg: "1++2++3", "1", "1++2"
1. If products in the store contain any prefix or postfix, you can specify it.
For example, the SKU in the store is GONG12345, and in the feed file 12345. Then include GONG in the prefix.
2. To include postfix, you need to add $ after the value.
For example, the SKU in the store is 12345LESS, and in the feed file is 12345. Then, the prefix is LESS$
3. Prefix/Postfix supports wildcards too. For example, the given prefix *-* will remove the dash from XYZ-123 to match with XYZ123
This field DOES not support comma-separated value.
Prefix on Feed
1. This will ignore all the prefixes available in your feed file.
For example, ONE123, TWO234, and so on Just type in ONE,TWO
2. Prefix supports wildcard too. For example, the given prefix *-* will remove the dash from XYZ-123 to match with XYZ123
Does handle support prefixes?
Yes, the handle does support the prefixes.
3. The way to remove the link from the feed as a store.
From the feed: https://www.helloshop26.fr/products/meuble-tele-buffet-tv-television-design-pratique-2-pcs-agglomere- 120-cm-chene-et-blanc-brillant-2502081
Store: meuble tele buffet tv television design pratique 2 pcs agglomere 120 cm chene et blanc brilliant 2502081/2
Prefix that can be use: HTTPS:\/\/WWW.HELLOSHOP26.FR\/PRODUCTS\/
1. This will ignore all the postfixes available in your feed file.
For example, 123GONE, 123HERE
Just type in GONE,HERE to remove the characters.
2. If your feed file has D-AU-45* and you want to remove the asterisk * at the end.
For example, D-AU-45*
Just use this [*] as a postfix.
3. If the postfix has a special character for example
ABC$123 and the postfix is $123
then to remove the postfix, you need to include \
If your feed file has this SKU: AB310 4/4M and your store SKU: AB310-4/4M
To remove the space and add the dash to match the SKU, you can add a store prefix as *[-]* and a Feed prefix as *[ ]*