1. If products in the store contain any prefix or postfix, you can specify it.
For example, the SKU in the store is and in the feed file . Then include in the prefix.
2. To include postfix, you need to add
For example, the SKU in the store is , and in the feed file is . Then prefix is after the value.
3. Prefix/Postfix supports wildcard too. For example, the given prefix will remove the dash from XYZ 123 to match with XYZ123
This field DOES not support comma-separated value.
1. This will ignore all the prefixes available in your feed file.
For example, 123, 234, and so on Just type in
Does handle support prefixes? Yes, the handle does support the prefixes.
3. The way of remove the link from the feed as store.
From the feed:https://www.helloshop26.fr/products/meuble-tele-buffet-tv-television-design-pratique-2-pcs-agglomere- 120-cm-chene-et-blanc-brillant-2502081
Store: meuble tele buffet tv television design pratique 2 pcs agglomere 120 cm chene et blanc brilliant 2502081/2
Prefix that can be use: HTTPS:\/\/WWW.HELLOSHOP26.FR\/PRODUCTS\/
1. This will ignore all the postfix available in your feed file.
For example, 123
Just type in , 123