- Filter by Shopify Products is only available for update feed.
- After you have finished setting up your feed, you will see the 'Apply Filters' button on the Feed Detail page.
- You will see the Filtering Feed Data and Filtering Shopify Products.
- For setup filter by Shopify Product, required to click 'Filtering Shopify Products'.
- To include/exclude certain products with these vendors or product types, please provide a comma-separated name.
- For collection, you can choose from the dropdown.
- Does not support wildcard *.
For Filters, there are 8 types of setup list, you may click 'Click here to show more list' to see more list for filtering.
We will guide you through each one of them.
1 . Vendor Filter
Basically, this will enable the vendor filter in your feed. This will optimize your search in your Shopify store.
How to use:
- To add a single vendor (Vendora) - Vendora
- To add multiple vendors (Vendora, Colo) - Vendora, Colo
- To add vendor with a comma in the name (ABC, Ltd) - "ABC, Ltd"
- To add combination vendor (Colo, ABC, Ltd) - Colo, "ABC, Ltd"
In other words, it is the reverse of the include. For example, if you have 10 vendors and you want to include 9 vendors. Instead of doing that, you could easily exclude just 1. Which is much simpler. The way to use it is similar to include as well.
2. Tags Filer
This will include/exclude the tags to certain products in your feed. Also, support multiple comma values.
3. Product Type (Custom) Filter
This will include/exclude the Product type filter in your feed. The usage is the same as the Vendor Filter.
4. Collection Filter
This will enable the Collection filter in your feed. It is a drop-down field, the options are retrieved from the current Collection that exists in your Shopify store.
5. Published Filter
This will enable the Published filter in your feed. It is a drop-down field, the option available is Any(ALL) or Published.
6. SKU Filter
This is a more specific filter that excludes any SKU that you input in the field. Separated by comma supports multiple values.
7. Enable Misc in filter
By enabling this toggle icon, when the filtering process begins it can ignore variants in-store with "Don’t Track Inventory". More info
8. Enable Inventory Quantity in filter
By enabling this toggle icon, when the filtering process begins it will ignore variants with zero quantity in the store.
Note: The Exclude has a higher priority than the Include
If you want to include products with the vendor (Vendora) and excludes products with the collection (ABC). And if the product has the vendor (Vendora) and in the collection (ABC). Then the filter will exclude this product.