Filter by Shopify Products is only available for update feed.
After you have finished setting up your feed, you will see the Apply Filters button on the Feed Detail page.
1. You will see two options there which are Filtering Feed Data and Filtering Shopify Products.
2. To set up the filter by Shopify Product, required to click Filtering Shopify Products.
3. To include/exclude certain products with these vendors or product types, please provide a comma-separated name.
4. For collection, you can choose from the dropdown.
Does not support wildcard*
For Filters, there are 8 types of setup lists, you may click Click here to show more lists to see more lists for filtering.
We will guide you through each one of them.
1 . Vendor Filter
Basically, this will enable the vendor filter from your store. This will optimize your search in your Shopify store.
How to use:
- To add a single vendor (Vendora) - Vendora
- To add multiple vendors (Vendora, Colo) - Vendora, Colo
- To add vendor with a comma in the name (ABC, Ltd) - "ABC, Ltd"
- To add combination vendor (Colo, ABC, Ltd) - Colo, "ABC, Ltd"
In other words, it is the reverse of the include. For example, if you have 10 vendors and you want to include 9 vendors. Instead of doing that, you could easily exclude just 1 of them which is much simpler. The way to use it is similar to include as well.
2. Tags Filer
This will include/exclude the tags for certain products from your store. Also, support multiple comma values.
3. Product Type (Custom) Filter
This will include/exclude the Product type filter from your store. The usage is the same as the Vendor Filter.
4. Collection Filter
This will enable the Collection filter from your store. It is a drop-down field, the options are retrieved from the current Collection that exists in your Shopify store.
5. Published Filter
This will enable the Published filter from your store. It is a drop-down field, the option available is Any(ALL) or Published.
6. SKU Filter
This is a more specific filter that includes or excludes any SKU that you input in the field. Separated by comma supports multiple values. SKU Filter doesn't support any wildcard but its supports REGEX.
- To include the SKU begins with ABC. For example, ABC-123, ABC134, ABC145, ABC-765 can use as ^ABC
- To exclude the SKU ends with 123. For example, ABC123, CDE123, GFR123, TUY123 can use as 123$
7. Enable Misc in filter
By enabling this toggle icon, when the filtering process begins it can ignore variants in-store with "Don’t Track Inventory". Click here to know more
8. Enable Inventory Quantity
By enabling this toggle icon, when the filtering process begins it will ignore variants with zero quantity in the store.
The Exclude has a higher priority than the Include
If you want to include products with the vendor (Vendora) and excludes products with the collection (ABC). And if the product has the vendor (Vendora) and in the collection (ABC). Then the filter will exclude this product.