Stock Sync enables you to filter your feed data. You can Filter the feed according to the Key and Value that you enter.
You can enter the column name or number as the Key and the Value is from the selected column.
- Column name/index can only be defined once.
- Include/exclude multiple keywords with comma as separator.
- Include/exclude keywords with wildcard support. eg, PRE*, *DO, *MIDDLE*
1. You have a column name "producttype" and only want to include clothes.
2. You have a column named "vendor" and you want to exclude "adibas"
3. You want to exclude all product with value "shoes" in column 5.
4. You want to exclude TAG A on column 4.
5. The filter now supports for dynamic date. The way of using the dynamic date, you can refer to this https://help.stock-sync.com/article/90-wildcard-and-dynamic-date-in-stock-sync to learn more.
For example, this is the current date.
6. The filter also now supports for less than(<) or greater than(>).
For example, price need to be filter by greater than 50.
7. The filter also supports wildcard. The use of wildcard in this filter is quite flexible.
You can use it to match any character zero or more times.
comp* matches anything beginning with "comp" which means "comp", "complete," and "computer" are all matched.
*less match anything that ends with "less" which means "123less", "234less" and "sleeveless" are all matched.
*un* matches anything that has the character "un" in it which means "sunny", "bunny", "guns", "tuned" are all matched.
* it matches when one of the columns is NOT blank. It also helps with excluding products of which the cell in the feed is empty
How to ignore rows that has blank value?
Filtering by feed data does not allow exclude when a cell has empty value. Instead, including the wildcard * will include all rows with value only.