If you have a store that with multilingual and finding a way to translate with one or more languages.
You can follow the steps below to translate with one or more languages:
1. First, you should install the app Langify in your store.
2. Then, you need to create the languages that you need accordingly in the Langify app.
3. You need to click on the add new language in the Langify app.
4. Once click on the add new language button, you can select the language that you want to translate and can create the custom language name as well.
5. Then, once created it will shown up the different language ID for each language.
For example: German language using ly160001 and English language using ly160002.
6. After that, you can use the Langify language ID to create the metafield namespace and key in stock sync to translate any of the field.
This example is to translate the description field to German language because use the ID according to the languages that created in Langify app.
Namespace and key: ly160001.description
Namespace and key: ly160001.page_title