If you are dropshipping from another (Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Wix) store to your own Shopify Store, you may follow the steps below:
- Ensure that both DropShipper Store and your store installed Stock Sync.
- Request Drop shipper to install Stock Sync on their store since they are providing the stock info. They don't need to subscribe to any paid plans, they always can be optional into the Free plan.
Once they have been installed, let them know to provide you with Public Token (Preferences > Advance)
Once the above 2 steps are completed, we may move on to the settings on Retailer Store (your store):
The Store to Store connection method only updates the products in a single direction.
1. Go to Setup New Feed > Choose:
- 'add new product' (to add new products to your store)
- 'update existing products' (to update the inventory of products that have been added to your store)
2. Search for Bigcommerce store (require Stock Sync app) and click Customize. You will see the below screenshot:
3. Please input the Public Token.
4. To connect to certain products in specified location, please click on the Add Param to input it.
For example, you want to add the location_id -> XXXXXXXXXX
5. Lastly, click Next to continue.
1. Refer to this screenshot for the mapping guide for Quantity and Price (optional) updates. We have also attached a sample header if needed to map extra fields.
Please do NOT change the settings that have been mapped. For example, changing Product SKU > SKU. This will result in the process not taking place successfully.
2. Currently, there is available all field mapping in the update feed. You may choose which you want to update and delete those don't want to update.
3. Once you have done mapping the fields needed, click Next.
1. Please refer to this link to learn more about this setting or you can just skip for the first time and Click Done.
1. Click on Start Process to begin synchronising stocks.
Learn more about other functions that you can use on Stock Sync:
Price Condition - you can mark up the price you have to get from your Drop shipper. For example, your Drop shipper price is at $2, you can input a formula to mark it up for 50% and show it on your store as $3.
Discontinued Products - There are 2 options for this:
Set Out of Stock products to zero
Remove product feed to remove discontinued products
Both option above very much requires the filter:
Stock Sync filter by shopify products