The Shopify Public App connection method allows you to retrieve inventory from other Shopify stores without the need of installing the Stock Sync app on that store.
The steps of the connection will be provided below:
1. Click Setup new feed then select Update existing products to store and continue.
2. Search for Shopify Public App and click Customize.
3. It will show the feed settings page, please replace the [store name] section in the endpoint (URL) field with the Shopify store name that you would like to connect.
4. The rest of the field just follows the template given.
5. Click Next to continue with the mapping settings.
6. The field mapping part is already there.
It CAN'T update the Cost field, Barcode field, and Inventory Quantity field just CAN update the Available and Not Available word only.
7. After the mapping, you can click Next to the advanced setting page and click Finish.
8. After that, click Start Process to run the process.