1. Once you have set up your update or add feed in the running process, you want to have a notification email of sync success or failure. You can follow the steps below:
2. On the top left corner of Stock Sync, click on the option Preference and navigate to Notifications.
3. Enter the email that you wish to receive the notification/alert. It supports multiple emails, you can enter by separated with a comma.
Example: "[email protected], [email protected]"
1. Once you navigate to the page Notifications, you need to select Sync Success to receive the notification for the success feed.
2. It's able to get the notification to the email address provided once the process runs successfully.
1. Once you navigate to the page Notifications, you need to select Sync Failure to receive the notification for the failure feed.
2. It's able to get the notification to the email address provided and once the process does NOT run successfully.
If the process failed 2 to 3 times continuously, it won't notify again. When there is one successful process in between, it will reset the failure count.