Advanced settings could customize how you manage your stock while updating using Stock Sync.
1. Include updating attributes on product level
You can enable this option to update the product level. For example, if you have a product with a few variants and you want to update both level prices accordingly then you should enable this.
2. Allow update duplicate products with the same product identifier
By default, also false. The update would not apply updates to variants with the same product identifier unless you set it to true.
3. Don't update availability according to inventory level
By default, it will update the purchasability. Enable this option to don't update the purchasability according to the inventory level.
4. Low Stock level
You can determine the low stock level here and turn on the notification in the preference tab. You will receive notifications through email on products that are low stock levels.
Out of stock handling
1. Set out of stock to ZERO Quantity
When you enable the first toggle, it will enable it for all the variants. This will turn ALL unmatched variants’ quantity to zero (out of stock). Please apply filters if you want to reduce the number of variants to be reset to zero.
Process is not reversible once completed. You are advised to download the export product as a backup to restore.
- If you have a blue dress (BD) with 5 quantities on your online store currently, and the feed file that you are trying to upload now does not have BD.
- Stock Sync will reset the BD quantity to 0 in your online store.
- If the feed file is detected empty, Stock Sync will not update anything.